Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of coach are you?
I am an Executive Coach. I focus on helping people become the leaders they are meant to be by elevating their careers and lives. I believe in success that matters and results that mean more than the bottom line. As a coach, I am your brainstorming partner, strategic partner, success partner, focus partner, motivation partner, and your accountability partner. I work with you to make your dreams, vision, and goals become real. I work with groups, organizations and companies to transform employees into thoughtful leaders and increase employee engagement and performance, so the organization will thrive. Here is what my clients say about working with me.
Who are your clients?
My clients are experienced professionals from all over the world who range from C-suite executives to up-and-coming managers who want fulfilling careers centered around their unique talents. All services are offered in English or Japanese.
What kind of personalities do you enjoy working with?
I strongly believe in creating win-win relationships. I am truly honored to work with my clients and I promise to give my best with the work we do together. I love working with professionals from all over the world who fit the following profile:
- Motivated and forward-thinking
- Open-minded and willing to let go of old habits
- Passionate overachievers
- Intelligent, yet humble
- Kind and respectful
- Take responsibility of their own actions and do not blame others
- Honest and ethical
- 100% ready to be coached
What are the results that I can expect?
- You will learn your own type of leadership and how to harness it.
- You will have a clearer vision of your career and life.
- You will develop a deeper understanding of your values, mission, and purpose.
- You will have a clearer set of achievable short, mid, and long-term goals.
- You will develop a more positive forward-looking mindset.
- You will improve your performance at work.
- You will increase your confidence level.
- You will live a more fulfilling life that is on track to your success.
Can I just sign up for one session with you?
I don’t do one and done work. Here’s why: To have a successful coaching relationship, trust is a huge factor. We will work on some of your deepest personal matters. You can’t build trust over one session. Coaching is somewhat like personal training. Lean, toned muscles are built over time through consistent, hard work. There is no overnight solution to achieve that. I want you to succeed, and that takes a certain amount of time. All clients start on a three-month or longer program.
What are the next steps?
If you are ready to make changes in your life and you’ve read through the FAQ, I invite you to schedule a 45-minute Clarity Call to learn more and to determine if we’d be a good fit in working together to build toward your career and life goals. If you are interested in my group trainings, workshops or booking me for a speaking engagement, please Contact Me.